Pure-ollient ™ Scar Formula was designed to aid in the healing and remodeling of superficial scar tissue.
Black Cumin Seed Oil- free-radical scavenger and analgesic. (1,2)
Rosehip Seed Oil- Improvement on erythema, discoloration, and atrophy. (3)
Ylang Ylang oil- Relaxing effect and decreased autonomic nervous system activity. (4)
Pine Oil- Reduced inflammation and edema. (5)
Lavender oil- local anesthetic and carminative (smooth muscle relaxer) (6)
organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic white beeswax organic, organic avocado oil, organic black cumin seed oil, vitamin E (dl-alphatocopheryl acetate)
Pure-ollient ™ Scar Formula is made with high-quality 3rd party certified organic oils and waxes because we believe your body deserves nothing short of pure unadulterated ingredients.
1. Ramadan, Mohamed F., Lothar W. Kroh, and Jörg-T. Mörsel. "Radical scavenging activity of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.), coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.), and niger (Guizotia abyssinica Cass.) crude seed oils and oil fractions." Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 51.24 (2003): 6961-6969.
2. Hajhashemi, Valiollah, Alireza Ghannadi, and Hadi Jafarabadi. "Black cumin seed essential oil, as a potent analgesic and antiinﬂammatory drug." Phytotherapy Research 18.3 (2004): 195-199.
3. Valerón-Almazán, Pedro, et al. "Evolution of Post-Surgical Scars Treated with Pure Rosehip Seed Oil." Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications 5.02 (2015): 161.
4. Hongratanaworakit, Tapanee, and Gerhard Buchbauer. "Relaxing effect of ylang ylang oil on humans after transdermal absorption." Phytotherapy Research 20.9 (2006): 758-763.
5. Clark, S. P., et al. "Pine oil effects on chemical and thermal injury in mice and cultured mouse dorsal root ganglion neurons." Phytotherapy Research 28.2 (2014): 252-260.
6. Koca Kutlu, Adalet, et al. "A comparison study of growth factor expression following treatment with transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, saline solution, povidone-iodine, and lavender oil in wounds healing." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2013 (2013).