Pure-ollient ™ is made with high-quality 3rd party certified organic oils and waxes because we believe your body deserves nothing short of pure unadulterated ingredients. All Pure-ollient ™ variants contain vitamin E for skin protection and to keep the Pure-ollient ™ well preserved.
Our Fragrance Free Pure-ollient ™ is as simple as it comes and is ideal for the patient that is sensitive to smells and skin reactions.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil:
2.5x more collagen and 15x more elastin production (1)
2.7x increased tissue strength (1)
Increased removal and replacement of injured tissue (1,2)
Increased activity of antioxidant enzymes (1,2)
Organic Sweet Almond Oil:
- Nevin KG, Rajamohan T. Effect of topical application of virgin coconut oil on skin components and antioxidant status during dermal wound healing in young rats. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2010;23(6):290-7.
- COCONUT OIL – A REVIEW OF POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS. (2015). Hygeia journal for drugs and medicines,7(2). doi:10.15254/h.j.d.med.7.2015.149
Reduced hypertrophic scarring post-operatively (1)
- Ahmad, Z. (2010). The uses and properties of almond oil. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 16(1), 10–12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctcp.2009.06.015
Improved hydration and elasticity (1)
Helps prevent skin breakdown (1)
Increased antioxidant effects (2)
- Declair V. The usefulness of topical application of essential fatty acids (EFA) to prevent pressure ulcers. Ostomy Wound Manage. 1997;43(5):48-52, 54
- Record IR, Dreosti IE, Konstantinopoulos M, Buckley RA. The influence of topical and systemic vitamin E on ultraviolet light-induced skin damage in hairless mice. Nutr Cancer. 1991;16(3-4):219-25.
Pure-ollient ™ Fragrance Free-organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic white beeswax organic, organic avocado oil, vitamin E (dl-alphatocopheryl acetate)